Coordinated Adjustment Requests

To make a request for a coordinated academic adjustment, you must have a current Academic Adjustment Plan with the Office of Access & Equity: Disability Resources (ODR) which reflects the approved adjustment.
If you are not currently approved for an adjustment related to the below forms, complete an Additional Request Form. ODR will then review documentation to determine eligibility.
Please click on the applicable form link below to make your request. You must be logged in to your Appalachian Google email account for permission to access these forms. If you have questions, please contact the office.